Love & Light Music
My name is Meaghan. I am a songwriter, a bread baker, a new mother, and the wife of a vegetable farmer in Prince Edward Island, Canada.
For the last fifteen years I toured my music between North America, England and Scotland, and now I'm home with my loving husband and a little baby and I feel more joy for life than I ever thought possible. Although I am taking the odd show, I am not touring at the moment, as I am in the process of launching "LOVE & LIGHT MUSIC": a funeral/celebration of life music service and custom songwriting for individuals and groups .
I want to help people who are in grief to process their loss through the healing power of music, and I want to help people tell their stories.
- Two Time ECMA Award winning songwriter
- "She's Gonna Fly" Meaghan's third and award winning album, produced by John Keane (R.E.M., Widespread Panic, Nancy Griffith) and recorded in Athens, Georgia USA in 2012
- Multiple Music PEI Award winning artist
- Guest artist at the UK House of Commons
- Performed for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on their Honeymoon tour
- Played 47 shows in 14 days at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics
- "Gotta Let" featured of CBC TV Series SAVING HOPE
- Founder of the "Meaghan Blanchard Songwriting Camp for Girls"